Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Royal Wedding

As everyone knows, the royal wedding was last Friday...bright and early in the morning. It really did not interest me a whole lot to watch it, but I decided to turn it on when I got up in the morning, just to see what a royal wedding looked like. I still had the tv on while we ate breakfast (which never happens) and Addie was totally into it. As soon as I told her it was a princess getting married, she could not take her eyes off of the screen. The carriage ride was a perfect part for her to watch as she was able to see the prince and princess for several minutes without having to watch anything/anyone else. It was a historic event and Addie got to see it-I've got pictures to prove it!


Here is a little video of her watching William and Kate:



1 comment: