Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Father's Day

This is a little late, but here are the pictures from Father's day at our house. I am so thankful for the Dad that Bob is to our kids-he could not do a better job with them. We didn't do anything too exciting on Father's day, but hopefully Bob had a great day.

Addie was very excited to give Daddy the present and cards she and Levi had worked so hard on, so we gave them to Daddy before leaving for church that morning.

Opening cards:

Both of our kids look a little drugged here...not sure why that is. But, this is the best pic we got of Daddy with the 2 kids on Father's day.


This has nothing to do with Father's day, but I just thought I would throw it in...for those of you that like to have a video to watch and not just pictures. This is just typical Levi. I had another video of typical Levi action, but for some reason the computer doesn't want to upload it. We'll see if I can get it on later.



No comments:

Post a Comment