Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Random pics

I know it's been a while since I've posted, so I think the best way for me to catch up is to just post some random pics of what we've been up to the past few weeks (other than being sick).

I got some snuggle time with Addie (our now non-napper most days):

Levi wants to do and have EVERYTHING Addie does-no matter what it is. Too bad he doesn't actually do what Addie does on the potty-he just sits there....I guess that's all he thinks Addie does as well. We need to work on that.

"Mopping" the back porch with his Addie smile (eyes squinted).

Close up.

Ready to go to a baby shower with Mommy.

Levi kept reminding Levi, "Boys aren't allowed to go to baby showers-only girls!"

Ready for the Duke/Carolina game to begin...good thing we took the picture before the game actually started so that we could all be smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment