Friday, June 22, 2012

Father's Day

We had a fun time celebrating Father's Day last Sunday.  We had a campfire the night before where we cooked out dinner over the fire (hot dogs), then had s'mores.  And, got a pic of Daddy with the kiddos!
 On Sunday morning, we brought breakfast to Daddy in bed as well as his cards and gift.
 Sunday afternoon, Daddy wanted to try fishing in the pond across from our house for the first time.  The kids and myself came to cheer him on, and had fun watching him.  He had great success....caught 5 different fish in about 30 minutes!
 The kids were supposedly feeding the fish some stale bread we had, but I think they actually ate most of it.


Quick potty training update: I started potty training with Levi on Tuesday of last week.  The first couple of days were rough and I was wondering if he was really capable of potty training, or if I had jumped the gun.  However, I was committed through the weekend, which I am so glad I was now!  On Friday, Levi didn't have any accidents!  Since last Friday (a week ago) he has had 2 accidents-one of which I take the fault for.  That includes going to church-we took him to his class in pull-ups so his teachers wouldn't have to deal with clean-up, buy he kept his pull-up dry and peed in the potty while in class 3 different times.  He doesn't fully have the poop thing down yet-mostly he just poops in his diaper at nap time (he wears a diapers whenever he sleeps) or doesn't poop at all.  But, we are so proud of our Levi.  He's such a big boy now!

No comments:

Post a Comment