Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I pledge allegiance...

I do preschool with Addie at home 3 days a week.  I had initially planned for Levi to do his own thing during this time, but that did not end up happening.  Levi loves to be with people, and never wants to miss out on anything.  So, I found that the best thing to do was just let Levi do school with me and Addie.  That has worked out great!  We start off "school time" by putting up the date on Addie's calendar, saying the pledge of allegiance, and singing the ABC's.  After doing this 3 days a week for about 6 months, I now realized that Levi has caught on to quite a bit!  Here is a video of Levi saying the pledge of allegiance.  He may be a little difficult yo understand, but I think it's pretty good for a 2 and a half year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment