Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Haircut Time!

 Addie hates to wear a ponytail.  However, warm weather will be coming soon (at least we hope!), and I told Addie she would either have to start wearing a ponytail or get her hair cut short.  She chose to get the haircut.  In the past, I have cut her hair.  But, I decided it was time to have someone else do it-she's got some thick hair, and I am in no way qualified to be cutting it!  So, I took her to the local community college's cosmetology school for her haircut.  She was so excited!  Here she is waiting to be called back.
 Levi can't be left out, so he wanted his before picture taken as well
 Can you tell she is excited?  Here she is in the "big chair"
 It was in now way a quick haircut, but Addie was so patient and seemed to love every minute of it.
 The final product!
 I asked Addie how she liked getting her haircut at a store instead of at home.  She said "I think going to a store to get my haircut is the better option.  I want to do that next time my hair is long."
 Again, can't leave Levi out!

No comments:

Post a Comment