Thursday, May 2, 2013

Final Magic Kingdom Photos

The rest of the day at Magic Kingdom was spent on rides and watching the parade.  Here is Levi read to ride his 1st roller coaster.  He loved it (and so did Addie!)!  He was barely tall enough to ride this one, Goofey's roller coaster.
 Waiting for the parade to begin
 Woody!
 Jessi
 Addie did this for a lot of the parade
 And this for the scary moments...such as when the beast rode by
 Dumbo!
 I remember this being my favorite ride from when my dad took me to Disney World when I was little, so we new we wanted to ride Dumbo.
 Addie was a crazy driver (even though she claimed it was a crazy car!)
 Levi was a maniac as well
 Sweet kiddos
 We took a break by taking the train around the park
 In front of the castle
 Aladdin's magic carpet ride
 Time to head back to the hotel and get some rest.  It was a very fun-filled day!

No comments:

Post a Comment