Tuesday, November 2, 2010

More videos

Addie has recently been trying to talk a lot-some of which we can understand, and some of which we can't understand at all. This can be frustrating for her since she obviously knows what she is saying. Hopefully she will become more understandable soon. This video is of Addie saying her new favorite word:"yeah." It may not be the most polite thing, but I think it is pretty darn cute. It reminds me of her cousin (Olivia) when she came to our house to meet Addie for the first time.

As you can see, Addie was a lion for Halloween (pictures coming soon from that). We practiced her lion roar a lot, but weren't sure if she would be too shy to actually roar for other people while she was dressed up. She pulled through, though, and allowed many people to hear "the sweetest lion roar" they had ever heard (I had several people tell me that). I especially like in this video how Addie says "cheese" and grins real big when she notices the camera pointed at her.

On our way home from church on Sunday, Addie was singing and talking in the backseat, so Daddy decided to pull out the camera and take a little video:

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love them!! I'm pretty sure in the last one she's saying "I want a Kit-Kat." =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great lion roar! She is way louder when she does it than Naomi ever is :) So cute, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lion is just adorable :)

    This stage has been the toughest so far for me... a lot of frustration for mom & child when they know so clearly what they want to communicate... but mommy can't understand. Hang in there, it gets better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lion video is probably the cutest thing I've ever seen. She's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete