Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Radical-the shop

I know it has been a while since I last posted, so I need to get some pictures and video on here, but this is not going to be a post like that. I have been meaning to do this post for a while now and am just now getting around to it. I have a good friend from college, Catherine Parks (formerly Strode), who recently read a book called "Radical." After reading it, she decided to start a blog and online "shop" where she could sell things she (or other people) made and use the profit as a donation towards a "legitimate ministry or organization." I just wanted to get the word out about this so that people can either donate things they have made or can look around the shop and see if there is anything they are interested in buying. I know any money that is used for a purchase from the "shop" will be used wisely to further God's Kingdom. Even if you are not capable of making anything to donate, and have no interest in buying anything, you may be interested in simply following this blog as you see how God uses Catherine's willingness to serve Him in this way. So, here are the web addresses:

blog: http://radicalcrafts.blogspot.com/
shop: http://radicalcrafts.bigcartel.com/

1 comment: