Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Nashville

A couple of weeks ago, I took a long weekend trip with the kids to Nashville. We got to see lots of friends from my college days as well as the friends' kids! It was a tiring weekend, but I'm glad we were able to go. It was good to see everyone!

Addie and Sophie (Catherine's daughter) in their self-built fort:
The girls again

Becca's baby shower. She's past her due date now, so hopefully baby Harvey will come safely and soon!

The closest thing to a group picture that I got (it was too busy to get any good ones, I guess). For those interested, I will name everyone from left to right: Levi (Amy's-not mine), Jen and Wolfie (her baby-in her lap). Micah (Catherine's), Amy, Meg, Catherine, Sophie, and Addie

There's a close-up of Amy's Levi and Micah with Jen and Wolfie in the background

No comments:

Post a Comment