Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day.  Although I was not able to go to church due to a sick child (Levi has hand, foot, and mouth disease), Bob and the kids still made it a special day for me.  I woke up to breakfast in bed, was given a gift card to go get a massage sometime soon, and didn't have to cook one meal.  Sounds like a great day to me!  I am so thankful God has entrusted us with two children.  Being a mom definitely isn't the easiest job, but I wouldn't want to be anything else.

Levi whipped up some raw eggs.
Addie helped scramble the eggs.
I love how this picture shows the way our kids are in the morning.  Addie is yawning: she is not a morning person; takes a while to really wake up.  Levi is cheesing it up here.  He wakes up and immediately runs a fun laps in his crib before we even have time to get in there and let that boy out.  He definitely wakes up ready to go.
 Breakfast, a gift card, and cards made by the kids!
Sweet kisses from my kiddos.

No comments:

Post a Comment