Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Potty Time

I decided to get Addie a potty seat the other day, just so she can start getting used to it, and to see what happens. She is normally pretty regular, so I think we'll be able to get her on it at the right times every now and then, and then cheer for her a lot when she is successful (she loves being cheered for). So far, she has been on the potty seat 3 times and has peed while on it once. We'll see how it goes from here. I'm definitely not trying to potty train her yet, but have heard that as kids get older, sometimes they have a fear of the potty, so I'm hoping by getting her on it early, we will avoid that. We'll see what happens. Here is a little video I took of her on the potty yesterday. As you can see, she enjoys sitting on the potty and doesn't want to get off.

2 comments:

  1. I'm using this video to try to motivate Olivia. I told her we have to beat Addie and be potty trained first. I don't think she's very competitive.

    ReplyDelete